YMHA Section 3 Resident Employment & Training Program
Linking residents with job and training opportunities.
Will you be ready when a job opportunity comes along? These community resources can help you obtain required skills and credentials. The following community organizations offer education, training, and job-search services:
- Dress to Succeed
- Eastern Gateway Community College
- Ohio Means Jobs
- U.S. Small Business Association
- Community Legal Aid
- Home for Good- Reentry Resource Referral Center
- United Returning Citizens
- Goodwill Industries
- HeartReach Neighborhood Ministries
If you have any questions about the Section 3 Program you can contact the Procurement Department at (330) 744-2161 ext. 213.